Within the project "Opening Sophia Kyivska" – an on-line lecture-excursion of the researcher Iryna Margolinoi "Mysteries and puzzles of the St. Cyrils Church".
Date: November 16
Time : 7 p.m.
Format: Online format
We will learn about:
1. Who were those who established this temple
2. Ancient Dorogozhitsky hills, that hosted Kirilivsky monastry
3. How did the founder of this temple looked like, his image on the old mural.
4. Patrons of the founder this sakrum - the saints of Cyril and Athanasia of Alexandrya
5. Necropolis of St. Cyril
6. Features of the architecture of this memorial
7. Frescos painting, that has no analogs in the entire Christian oikumen!
8. Mysterious portrait of the Igumen of the St. Cyril Monastery
9. Parts of the Holy remains embedded in the wall of the church
10. The composition "The Last Judgment", depicting the family members of St Cyril Church Founder .
Broadcasting via the link